Sorry for being away for so long, been so busy at work sorting coursework. Well now that its all finished and the weather is miserable I thought it would be perfect to do a spot of baking. This is an easy one that you will make again and again!
Mars Bar Cake (is not very Cake-y though)
8 Mars Bars
75g Rice Crispies
200g Milk Chocolate
1. Chop the Mars Bar into small slices.
2. Melt Butter over a low heat, add Mars Bar pieces and stir.
3. Once melted stir in Rice Crispies until all are coated in the mixture.
4. Spoon mixture into a greased tray or cake tin and chill.
5. Once cool pour over melted chocolate.